Joint Aid is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all
Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets for quick and easy feeding;
it provides a combination of 12 active nutraceuticals to maintain healthy
joints and aid freedom of movement regardless of age, size or level of
Joint Aid can be fed to all dogs from any age at the General Support
level to maintain
freedom of movement throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs
signs of restricted movement, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed at the
Full Support level.
– Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
– Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
– Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of dogs’
– Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and
– Contains the Oatinol Delivery System.
– Is wheat gluten free.
– Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
– Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets.
– Is quick and easy to feed.